Renogy 12V 30A DC On-Board Input MPPT Battery Charger for Gel
Renogy’s DC to DC MPPT on-board battery charger is designed to give you options. This multi-stage, multi-input battery charger can charge a service battery from a starting battery linked to an alternator or by utilizing solar panels connected directly to the unit. While your vehicle’s alternator prioritizes your starting battery, this unit will allow your solar system to charge your service battery first. It’s the smart way to keep yourself fully charged and off-grid longer. With multi-stage charging and multi-chemistry functionality, Renogy’s DC to DC MPPT charger has you covered whether you’re using flooded, gel, AGM, or lithium batteries.
- Multi-input for Battery Charging: Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger is designed to charge service batteries from a starting battery linked to an alternator or by utilizing solar panels connected directly to the unit, offering multiple charging options and ensuring your battery stays fully charged.
- 3-phase MPPT Charging Technology: With Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger will charge your service batteries with maximized solar power, providing 3-phase charging (Bulk, Boost, and Float) to regulate the whole charging process and ensure the batteries will be accurately charged at the correct voltage levels to 100%.
- Multiple Protections: Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger has multiple intelligent protections including battery isolation, over-voltage protection, battery temperature protection, over-current protection, overheat protection, reverse current protection, solar panel and alternator reverse polarity protection, guaranteeing charging safety and protecting your batteries.
- Light & Small, Ready to be Set Up: With only 9.6in in length, 5.7in in height, and 3.13lbs in weight, Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger is ready to be installed and adapt to any tiny narrow installation space, resolving your concern from limited room in your vehicle.
- RJ45 Communication Port Featured: Bluetooth Monitoring Ready! Exclusively available with the BT-2 Bluetooth Module accessory and Renogy DC Home App available on the iOS and Google Play Stores, you can monitor this device remotely and simply through your phone and stay constantly updated.
- Recommended to Match with 40A ANL Fuse: The Renogy ANL fuse will protect your controller, wire, and battery from overcurrent.